The only reason I love sleep, more than the reason that, well, it’s sleep, is that it’s like time travelling to breakfast. Yeah, no kidding. Breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Whoever named that meal breakfast, was straightforward. I don’t know who named lunch and dinner, but the breakfast guy? He cut in straight to the point, didn’t he? Because breakfast is literally breaking your 8-10 hours fast. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper, they say. So, you don’t really want to compromise on breakfast now, do you? Now, this is no backlashing, but in many restaurants around town, the most breakfast things they have on the menu are omelet and toast. Yeah, I was disappointed too. There’s this restaurant in Mangal Bazar, where my best friend and I met up early morning. We decided to have breakfast. The restaurant overlooks the courtyard so it’s a beautiful place to talk over a cup of coffee or tea. She and I ordered a cheese ...
Comments
Post a Comment